London 2012 Olympics

Olympic fever is gripping London!  Now that school is out for the summer, I have been into the city a couple of times and everywhere is buzzing about London 2012.  Mrs Wandy McNoble and I have tickets for Beach Volleyball, Table Tennis and Badminton, and will be watching the opening ceremony in Victoria Park on Friday.

Continuing with our efforts to cram loads of stuff in before we move to Melbourne, I tracked down the Olympic flame last night.  After seeing the flame being paraded around the UK on TV, I got the chance to see what all the excitement was about.  The flame made its way to South London and I got a front row seat on the side of the road!  I then had a stroke of luck as I got to hold an official torch inside the after party!  I got this great video of the flame being passed to the next runner.









Tonight I am heading back to Portsmouth.  I am going on a hot air balloon ride with Dad early tomorrow morning!  I will upload some pictures from that tomorrow!  Other upcoming events include climbing Mount Snowdon next week and then our holiday of a lifetime to Tanzania!  Mount Kilimanjaro and game reserve safari here we come!

Mr Wandy McNoble

Comments

Popular Posts